[Coin-ipopt] Ipopt on intel mac

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Dec 18 18:14:36 EST 2006

Hi Bruce,

It seems that your libtool script wasn't created properly.

I suggest that you first have a look at some installation hints for OsX
for the Bonmin COIN package that Pierre Bonami write up (he has been using
Ipopt on a few Macs):  https://projects.coin-or.org/Bonmin/wiki/OsxInstall

(Pierre: Is that information still up-to-date?  There have been changes in
Oct 2006?  Maybe it would be helpful to mention the packages by name?)

Maybe this helps you to sort out the common problem with the Fortran
compiler.

If that doesn't help, please open a ticket at the Ipopt Trac page (first
log in, and then click on the "New Ticket" tab).  Once you opened a new
ticket, you can attach files to it.  Please attached the two files

ThirdParty/Blas/libtool
ThirdParty/Blas/config.log

(note the subdirectory).

Thanks