[Coin-ipopt] Ipopt and CUTEr

崔承刚 cgcui at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Thu Aug 3 03:28:41 EDT 2006

Hi,Andreas:
I am trying to use ipopt with CUTEr, but when I do, I get the following output. Everthing seemed to compile fine for both ipopt and CUTEr and I am running on Redhat linux. But i had met a problem the same as Christopher Amato. I also do "make cuter",what i should do next, and how can i compile the ipopt with CUTEr.
 sdipo KISSING2
 Problem name: KISSING2

Double precision version will be formed.

The objective function uses        1 linear group

There are      252 linear equality constraints
There are      120 nonlinear equality constraints

There are      120 free variables
There are      420 variables bounded only from below

 /usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/3.4.4/libfrtbegin.a(frtbegin.o)(.text+0x35):
 In function `main':
 : undefined reference to `MAIN__'
 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 /home/ccg/CUTEr/cuter/CUTEr.large.pc.lnx.g77/bin/ipomin:
 Command not found.

        Cui Chenggang
        cgcui at iipc.zju.edu.cn
          2006-08-03