[Coin-ipopt] MA27 error message

Carl Damon Laird claird at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 10 16:08:30 EDT 2006

Damien is correct, you do not need to do anything. If Ipopt has not
reserved enough memory for ma27, ma27 exits and Ipopt allocates more
memory and calls ma27 again.

If you want things to go a little faster, you can set the options
ma27_liw_init_factor and ma27_la_init_factor (also look at
ma27_meminc_factor) to reserve enough memory ahead of time. This will keep
Ipopt from calling ma27 multiple times for the same factorization.

Cheers,

Carl.