[Coin-ipopt] Windows executable possible bug

Rodrigo López Negrete de la Fuente soyrush at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:34:11 EST 2005

Hello Andreas,

So I finally got an ipopt version 3.0.0 executable for windows, but I get
some strange behaviour. I'm using it via AMPL where I write a script that
executes de solve command, and after that, it writes a data output file.
With this new version when it reaches the maximum number of iterations IPOPT
exits with code 'exit code 4294967295', and AMPL doesn't execute the rest of
the lines in my script. This didn't happen with the fortran version (i.e.,
v2.2.0).  May this be a compilation error, or maybe a bug? I should notice
that when it gets an opimal solution this does not happen, all the lines in
the script get executed.

Exception of type: IpoptException in file "IpRestoMinC_1Nrm.cpp" at line
188:
 Exception message: Maximal number of iterations exceeded in restoration
phase.
exit code 4294967196
<BREAK>

thanks !