[Coin-ipopt] list iterator not decrementable

Jun Zhang zhangj71 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 17:30:59 EST 2005

Hi *Andreas,*
**
*I downloaded Ipopt C++ 3.0 recently and build it in C++.NET 2005. However,
I got the run time error "List iterator not decrementable" in running the
sample problem provided with the source code. The error occurs after the
first iteration appears in the console windows.*
**
*I build binary as win32 dll rather than static library. I have been
successfully running Ipopt that is built in MS C++.NET 2003 for a while. I
recently tryt to update to MS C++.NET 2005 but got this error. Have you ever
seen this error and wondering if anybody else seeing it.*
**
*Thanks,*
**
*Jun *