[Coin-ipopt] i find the answer

zwerhu zwerhu at graduate.shu.edu.cn
Thu Nov 10 05:48:11 EST 2005

hi, all,   Sorry for send a mistake message to you. When I downloaded Ipopt_2005Oct18.tgz from http://www.coin-or.org/Tarballs/ , I clicked it and save it as usual. But the file name is set as 'Ipopt_2005Oct18.gz' by default. I tried several times and got the wrong file at last. In fact, we should rename it as 'Ipopt_2005Oct18.tgz' and save it to the given location and it works well. I didn't find it until today. Sorry for sending the last message. And if you meet with the same question please try this way!        Good luck       W. Zhang