[Coin-ipopt] the tar file Ipopt_2005Oct18 can't work

zwerhu zwerhu at graduate.shu.edu.cn
Thu Nov 10 05:37:24 EST 2005

hi, allI downloaded 'Ipopt_2005Oct18.tgz' from http://www.coin-or.org/Tarballs/ and after I unzip it, the file contains only one binary file called 'Ipopt_2005Oct18' instead of some proper files. And I also downloaded ipopt-3.0.0.tar.gz there and it works well. I don't know the reason, or is there something wrong with my computer? Or I didn't unzip the tgz file correctly? Thanks for your coming reply!       Regards,       W. Zhang