[Coin-ipopt] Re: help

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Nov 7 10:37:16 EST 2005

Hello,

Please direct future questions about Ipopt to the Ipopt mailing list
(http://list.coin-or.org/mailman/listinfo/coin-ipopt).

The Matlab interface is written for the Fortran version of Ipopt
(2.3....), but you downloaded the new C++ version (3.0...).

The Matlab interface has been developed by Steinar Hauan
(http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/steinhau/Research/mex-interfaces.html).
Installation and compilation problems are probably best answered by him.