[Coin-ipopt] Slides from the INFORMS IPOPT Tutorial

Carl Damon Laird claird at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 25 11:13:18 EDT 2005

At the last INFORMS meeting, I presented a tutorial on IPOPT that outlines
(briefly) some of the theory as well as some of the interfacing and
algorithm options. This was also the first time we officially discussed
some of the reasons for re-implementing IPOPT in C++. This new version
retains most of the functionality of the FORTRAN version, while allowing
customization of the algorithm at many levels for efficient solution of
specialized problems. Watch the list for the release of the new version.

PDF's of the INFORMS slides can be found at the following links.

http://dynopt.cheme.cmu.edu/papers/preprint/Informs_Talk_Slides_Only.pdf
http://dynopt.cheme.cmu.edu/papers/preprint/Informs_Talk_Slides_With_Notes.pdf

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Carl Laird,
Graduate Student,
Chemical Engineering Dept.,
Carnegie Mellon University,