[Coin-ipopt] Problem with IPOPT_CHECK

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue May 24 17:37:36 EDT 2005

Hi Don,

This is old code that hasn't been updated in a while (and is therefore not
mentioned in the documentation).

The original idea was that a user can simply replace the call to 'IPOPT'
by 'IPOPT_CHECK', but a number of changes have happened in the meantime,
e.g internal memory allocation in IPOPT which is not in IPOPT_CHECK, and
the argument lists of GET_F etc have changed (as you noticed).

If you want you can fix it and send me the modification so that I can add
it to the distribution for the use of other users.  (Remember, this is an
open source project that welcomes contributions... :)

Best regards,

Andreas