[Coin-ipopt] C# bindings/interface for Ipopt or other NLP solver

Kirk Abbott abbottkirk at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 05:25:51 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I have been working on a C# interface for Ipopt
and have been having all kinds of trouble. Before,
I declare the problem to be a compiler bug, I was
wondering if anyone has successfully interfaced
C# callbacks (function, gradient routines implemented
in C#) registered with C/Fortran code in Ipopt.

The reason that I mention any another NLP solver is
that
they too would require callbacks as different than
a LP solver where once the problem is set up, no
further calls are required.

Please let me know.

Cheers,
Kirk.