[Coin-ipopt] IPOPT Matlab MEX-Interface

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon May 2 09:53:27 EDT 2005

Hi Paolo,

The latest news about a MEX interface for Ipopt are in the coin-ipopt list
posting

http://list.coin-or.org/pipermail/coin-ipopt/2005-March/000163.html

I think that Claas and Steinar have pretty much everything done except for
the makefiles.  Maybe you can convince them to send you the code anyway,
even if the make system is not yes as beautiful as they want it to be.

Otherwise, you might want to watch

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/steinhau/Research/mex-interfaces.html

to see if the code is posted at some point...

Andreas