[Coin-ipopt] Matlab interface

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Jun 14 11:11:30 EDT 2005

[I guess, Claas' last message was meant to be a reply to this posting, so
here it is:]

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:01:18 +0200
From: Claas Michalik <Claas.Michalik at rwth-aachen.de>
To: Frank J. Iannarilli <franki at aerodyne.com>
Cc: coin-ipopt at list.coin-or.org
Subject: WG: [Coin-ipopt] Re: Help explaining IP/barrier, visualizing
solver?

Hi,

Steinar Hauan is currently working on some Makefiles for the interface,
so that we hopefully will be able to release a first beta version shortly.
Anyway, since all of us have a lot of other stuff to do and even minor
bugs may take some time to be sorted out, we cannot yet
give a concrete date for the beta release, so please be patient ;-)

Regards,

Claas