WG: [Coin-ipopt] Re: Help explaining IP/barrier, visualizing solver?

Claas Michalik Claas.Michalik at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 14 11:01:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

Steinar Hauan is currently working on some Makefiles for the interface,
so that we hopefully will be able to release a first beta version shortly.
Anyway, since all of us have a lot of other stuff to do and even minor
bugs may take some time to be sorted out, we cannot yet
give a concrete date for the beta release, so please be patient ;-)

Regards,

Claas