[Coin-ipopt] installation problem in ipopt

UGUR GUNER UGUNER at KU.EDU.TR
Thu Jul 29 16:37:45 EDT 2004

Dear Sir,

I  download the ipopt and third party components and did the configuration. Lastly I install using " make install " command in unix environment. I obtained the ipopt executable in the bin folder as it is written in the installation instruction. Everything seems right during cofiguration and installation process but the ipopt is not formed in the .exe format, actually it has no format. I changed its extension to .exe and copy it to my AMPL folder. When I tried to use it as a solver in the AMPL , an error message comes as:

" One or more CON code pages invalid for given keyboard code .Program too big to fit in memory
can't open at1752.sol "

I couldn't fix the problem. Could you help me??

UGUR GUNER