[Coin-ipopt] New C++ Version

Javier Pedrido javierpedrido at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:29:12 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to use the Ipopt library in a comercial application, and I
don't want to pay for the Harwell subroutines. I have some questions
regarding these subroutines.

How usable is the current vesion when it is not compiled with this subs?
Will the upcoming c++ version depend on these subs?
Are you planning to replace them in the near future?
Are there free for comercial use replacements for these subs?

Thanks in advance,
Javier

"The doctrine of human equality reposes on this: that there is no man really
clever who has not found that he is stupid. There is no big man who has not
felt small. Some men never feel small; but these are the few who are." G. K.
Chesterton