[Coin-ipopt] Installing IPOPT

Zhi (G) Han zhih at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 1 23:32:07 EST 2004

Thanks Andreas,

I just got an error in the configure script.
I ran it under Cygwin/WinXP ang got the following message
" Configure: error: cannot compile a simple Fortran program".
I attached the log file of the configure script.
What could be the possible cause? Is it with my Cygwin installation or
ipopt?
What package of Cygwin do I need to get it work?

Thanks again.
-Zhi

--
http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~zhih