[GAMSlinks] Installing LP solvers with GAMSLinks

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 23 02:41:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

GAMSlinks 0.4 only works with some older GAMS version, I think, but not
the current 23.8.
I'll update trunk soon to get it working with 23.8.

However, Clp is already included in the GAMS distribution, just choose
CBC as LP-solver option.
Is there a special reason why you want to install one separately?
(The CLP in GAMS 23.8 is fairly up to date, too.)

Stefan