[GAMSlinks] revision 1097

Ruth Misener ruth at titan.princeton.edu
Sat Sep 10 23:11:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

In GAMSLinks revision 1097 --> it looks like the [*run|*cmd] files and
the install directory was moved from
trunk/GAMSLinks/src/SolverInterfaces to the individual solver folders
in trunk/GAMSLinks/src/

I don't understand how the GAMSLinks trunk can currently support the
solvers (e.g., Couenne) that don't have dedicated folders in
trunk/GAMSLinks/src/ ?

Basically I'm just trying to update to the latest/greatest versions of
the COIN-OR solvers.  The configure, make, and make install scripts
all return successfully, but the *zip files that GAMS needs are not
created (at least for me).

Anyway, this is a very small thing -- the earlier versions work fine for me. :o)

Thanks,

- Ruth

--
Ruth Misener

National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellow
Computer-Aided Systems Laboratory
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Princeton University

http://www.princeton.edu/~rmisener/