[GAMSlinks] GAMS and Gurobi through GAMSlinks

David Grace dgrace1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:27:28 EDT 2010

I'm trying to install GAMSlinks so that I can run Gurobi 3.0.1 which is
already installed and validated.  GAMS version 23.3.3 is also installed.
The system is 64 bit linux.  I downloaded GAMSlinks 0.4 through subversion,
but noticed that it included OSI version .99 which doesn't include a link to
Gurobi.  So, I updated the download by using "svn propset svn:externals -F
Externals . svn update" to download version .103.

When I tried to run the ./configure script, it stops with:

make[3]: *** [OsiPresolve.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/dpg3/GAMSlinks/Osi/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dpg3/GAMSlinks/Osi/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dpg3/GAMSlinks/Osi'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Is Osi version .103 not supported, or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks for any help you can provide!