[FlopCpp] Importance of the memory leak in flopcpp

Christophe-Marie Duquesne chm.duquesne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:17:34 EST 2009

Hi,

I've been using osi and I'm now considering switching to flopcpp. I
read in the faq that flopcpp was leaking. All I want to know is
whether this is a real danger of if flopcpp remains useable (e.g. does
flopcpp leak a constant size, or does the memory leak grow linerarly?
exponentially?)?

According to the mailing list archive, I would say this does not seems
to be that dangerous at first sight. Could you confirm this to me?

In a more general way, do you consider flopcpp useable for the
industry? I'm considering using it for my employer. I can contribute,
but I need to know how much work flopcpp needs to ensure I would be
able to provide results for my project.

Thank you very much.

--
Christophe-Marie Duquesne