[FlopCpp] how to track the clp output in terms of the user model?

Tim Hultberg Tim.Hultberg at eumetsat.int
Sun Jan 25 10:46:41 EST 2009

Hi,

I dont know what exactly solexpand gives, but I guess it would be very easy to add a similar thing to flopc++ if its not there already.

Also recall that flopc++ passes the generated problem to COIN-OSI, such that you can for example write it to MPS format.

You can also get some "very raw" info including row and col indices by using
 MP_model::getDefaultModel().verbose();

It is possible to query solution values algebraically, and you can use "row_number" to get the row number for a constraint. (As far as I can see there is no similiar "col_number" method for variables - probably I didnt need it yet)

Cheers, Tim