[FlopCpp] how to track the clp output in terms of the user model?

Michael Chen vancouver.michael at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:11:22 EST 2009

Dear there,

My model using Flopc++ runs, but report infeasibility:

FlopCpp: Generation time: -7.92823e-19
Clp6003E Matrix has 8 large values, first at column 24, row 10 is inf
Clp3003W Analysis indicates model infeasible or unbounded
Clp6003E Matrix has 8 large values, first at column 24, row 10 is inf
Clp0004I Stopped due to errors - objective value 0
Clp0032I Errors objective 0 - 0 iterations time 0.002

I want to figure out which parameter is at column 24 and row 10. how can I
do it?

Is it possible to print out the model explicitly, like "solexpand" in ampl ?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Michael Chen