[FlopCpp] Lookup in domains

Berit Løfstedt berit at ange.dk
Tue Jun 19 09:34:35 EDT 2007

Having build a model in flopc++ I now need to interpret the results of the
model. However, I find it hard to map variables back to domains.
Furthermore, I need to lookup in subsets according to a variables index in a
given domain.  (i.e. I have a subset DP(D,P) and I have the index for D=idx
- how do I get the P.such_that(DP(idx,P) returns me the indexes ?)

I have tried looking at forall and such_that defined for sets, but cannot
really make it work. Is there a functionality in flopcpp that I am
overlooking, which enables me to map a solution vector back to the domains
defining the variable?

I realise that I can simply iterate through the sets, but there is much
redundant work combined with this, when all i need is a reverse map from an
index(indices) to a domain.

Another request is references to good examples on the web on how to
interpret the results of the LP back to the domains, that defined them.

--
Best Regards,

Berit Løfstedt
berit at ange.dk