[FlopCpp] Using FLOPC++ with GLPK MathProg examples

Tim Hultberg Tim.Hultberg at eumetsat.int
Tue Jan 30 10:48:22 EST 2007

A suggestion from Tim Chippington Derrick:

>>> <timsmail at chippingtonderrick.co.uk> 30/01/2007 15:42 >>>
Hi

A perhaps obvious suggestion - try imposing the solution from one model
in the other model. This can be quite simply done by adding constraints
which directly force the values for each variable. You may need to make
sure that you have a good enough precision in the numbers that you get
from one model to feed into the other, but it should work. If the models
are compatible, then they should both work with both solutions. If one
solution is not compatible with the other model, try removing the fixed
values constraints in turn or in groups until you find the origin of the
problem.

It can be a bit tedious, but it should find the problem.

Tim