[FlopCpp] Using FLOPC++ with GLPK MathProg examples

timsmail at chippingtonderrick.co.uk timsmail at chippingtonderrick.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 09:42:12 EST 2007

Hi

A perhaps obvious suggestion - try imposing the solution from one model in the other model. This can be quite simply done by adding constraints which directly force the values for each variable. You may need to make sure that you have a good enough precision in the numbers that you get from one model to feed into the other, but it should work. If the models are compatible, then they should both work with both solutions. If one solution is not compatible with the other model, try removing the fixed values constraints in turn or in groups until you find the origin of the problem.

It can be a bit tedious, but it should find the problem.

Tim