[Flopcpp] Re: Flopcpp MSVC8 static lib... (Tim Hultberg)

hpwalton at comcast.net hpwalton at comcast.net
Tue May 9 18:34:38 EDT 2006

I got the client, and pointed it to the URL.  it requests a user/pass.

For sure, the connection URL is wrong....ord -> org
svn co http://www.coin-or.ord/svn/Flopc++

and if svn and co were user/pass it didn't seem to work...

It is possible to view individual files through the browse trunk, but that is not a reasonable way to get every file....
So....what do I need to get access to the code?

Philip

<snip>
From: "Tim Hultberg" <Tim.Hultberg at eumetsat.int>
Subject: Re: [Flopcpp] Flopcpp MSVC8 static lib...
Yes, that should (hopefully) work (please tell if it does'nt). But note
that there was a space between the two "/"s in the subversion URL on the
TRAC page, because I did'nt knew how to avoid getting a link otherwise.
Now I know and this has been corrected.

Tim

>>> "Paul D. Brown" <pdbrown at ieee.org> 09/05/2006 16:31 >>>
I think the latest code should be in SVN. Check out by:
svn co http:/ /www.coin-or.ord/svn/Flopc++

On a Windows platform, TortoiseSVN (http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/) is
good subversion client, if you don't already have one....

Or you can browse through the web interface:
http://projects.coin-or.org/FlopC++/browser/trunk

If I am incorrect, someone please correct me.

Paul