[Flopcpp] Flopcpp MSVC8 static lib...

Tim Hultberg Tim.Hultberg at eumetsat.int
Tue May 9 11:00:07 EDT 2006

Yes, that should (hopefully) work (please tell if it does'nt). But note
that there was a space between the two "/"s in the subversion URL on the
TRAC page, because I did'nt knew how to avoid getting a link otherwise.
Now I know and this has been corrected.

Tim

>>> "Paul D. Brown" <pdbrown at ieee.org> 09/05/2006 16:31 >>>
I think the latest code should be in SVN. Check out by:
svn co http:/ /www.coin-or.ord/svn/Flopc++

On a Windows platform, TortoiseSVN (http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/) is
good subversion client, if you don't already have one....

Or you can browse through the web interface:
http://projects.coin-or.org/FlopC++/browser/trunk

If I am incorrect, someone please correct me.

Paul