[Flopcpp] Emergency call for FlopC++ in combination with Visual C++.net

WoelliUSM at aol.com WoelliUSM at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 11:51:07 EST 2006

Dear all,

unfortunatly, this is an emergency call. The last weeks I did everything in
my power to adjust the program-code of flopc++ in that way, that it runs under
 Visual C++.Net. One error remained (I described it earlier) and still drives
me  mad. I am at the end of my knowledge and want to ask the mailing group
whether  someone would be so gentle to send me a working version. I really don't
have  time left to solve the problem on my own, because I got time pressure.
I lost  almost 3 weeks on that error and a deadline is ahead.

I am really desperate, so if someone has wants donation, gratification or
something else for his work, please let me know. Right now I am willing to do
almost everything!

If there is someone out there how can help me, please don't let me down. I
am almost in a critical situation.

Thanks in advance,

Christian Woellenstein

P.S.: I hope I don't sound too dramatic...