[FlopCpp] FlopC++ MSVC builds....

hpwalton at comcast.net hpwalton at comcast.net
Thu Aug 24 22:32:48 EDT 2006

Interested parties....

MSVC8 should work at this juncture.  We aren't distributing binaries, but I think the majority of the functionality is in place and it isn't too hard to use svn...

I worked on the v8 build.  I think it's pretty solid.  There is some work going toward the v7 build, I'm not sure if it's complete yet.  (JP? wanna pipe in?)

If you are interested in Visual Studio builds, MSVC8 is available free from Microsoft (Visual Studio Express).

I'd love to hear about folks testing and finding FlopC++ problems on MSVC8.  I will do my best to address any platform problems folks find.

There is a "known outstanding issue" inside Cbc which will be hit with the sudoku example.  We're working on pinpointing the cause and solution.

There are now some tickets in the queue.  If you have suggestions or requests, document them in the tickets.  Bugs included.

Philip