[FlopCpp] Realtive termination tolerance

WoelliUSM at aol.com WoelliUSM at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 04:39:50 EDT 2006

Dear all,

within GAMS, there is an option called "relative termination tolerance",
which means that the solver will stop and report on the first solution found
whose objective value is within 100*optcr of the best solution possible. I
think, that there is nothing similar in FlopC++, but there is something similar
within COIN. So my first question is, which statement this is within COIN and
secondly, how do I integrate this in FlopC++.

Thanks in advance,

Christian