[DFO] DFO, CVF and array bounds exceeded

Alexandra Aguiar Gomes magoncal at dem.ist.utl.pt
Fri May 18 13:16:39 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I am trying to get DFO to run on Compaq Visual Fortran with IPOPT. My
problem is the following: when running tests 3, 4, and 7 I get the same
error at the same location:

forrtl: severe (161): Program Exception - array bounds exceeded
Routine                         Line                     Source
BESTPT                      1760                    dfosolv.f
DFOSOLV                    668                     dfosolv.f
DFO                             656                          dfo.f
DFOTEST                     107                     dfotest.f

This occurs after iterations 67, 72 and 170 for tests 3, 4 and 7,
respectively.

Could somebody give me a clue to why this is happening?

Thanks,

Alexandra

--
Alexandra Aguiar Gomes