[Csdp] [OpenBlas] Problem at run time

Frederic Peugny frederic.peugny at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:05:38 EDT 2017

I am interested to use the Csdp algorithm to solve a kalman filtering
problem(*)

What I have managed is to compile and link the Library and the example.c
given with the sources.
I use Openblas as Blas/Lapack libraries. Since I have Blas already
installed in my Ubuntu 12.04 PC as VirtualBox 32 bits I had to redirect the
32 bits compiled Openblas

sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/lib/libblas_old/libblas.so.3
libblas.so.3 /usr/lib/libblas/lib/libopenblas.so.0 \
--slave /usr/lib/liblapack.so.3 liblapack.so.3
/usr/lib/libblas/lib/libopenblas.so.0

Then I modified the Csdp Makefile to link libopenblas.a and added -m32 in
CFLAGS to avoid a problem (my native HW is 64 bits but my Ubuntu run 32
bit).

Now I have a problem with the first run of the example in the example/
folder.
It reads: Illegal instruction (core dumped)
recompiling with -g flag says just more that the program has a segmentation
fault when the instruction initsoln(7,2,C,b,constraints,&X,&y,&Z)

I am blocked: is it openblas or something else ?

(*) Li

--
Frédéric
France