[CppAD] error running CPPAD

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Tue Sep 11 10:14:11 EDT 2012

The most common cause of an error from an unknown source is when
template functions, compiled with different flags, are linked to the
same program. I suggest you try cleaning out all your object files and
recompiling.

If that does not work, try using valgrind to look for a memory misuse
somewhere in your program.

If that does not show the error, try to simplify your code (and still
get the error) to where is very short and looks like a bug in CppAD.
Then submit a bug report.