[CppAD] OpenMP error in debug mode

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Fri Feb 18 08:28:29 EST 2011

The shell script openmp/run.sh can be used to test using CppAD with
OpenMP on your system.
You will need to change the value of openmp_flag to so so; see

http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/openmp_run.sh.xml#Purpose.OpenMP%20Flag
Please do so and then try running this test on your system.
This will test to case where there _OPENMP is defined and there is only
one thread.

P.S.
I recently fixed a minor problem with openmp/run.sh. You can make the
same change to your local copy, or download a current copy of CppAD.