[CppAD] OpenMP error in debug mode

schattenpflanze at arcor.de schattenpflanze at arcor.de
Wed Feb 16 07:29:42 EST 2011

> Did you set the maximum number of threads with using the routine
> http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/omp_max_thread.xml
>
> The error message says 'unknown source' so for some reason CppAD
> `thinks' you have, but I am just checking.
At first I thought that calling omp_max_thread() earlier in my program
had solved the problem. Unfortunately, the error still occurs if I
compile with OpenMP support but at the same time set the number of
threads to 1 (i.e., no actual multithreading occurs). If I call
omp_max_thread(2), although I use only a single thread, the error does
not occur.

Best regards,
Peter