[CppAD] (no subject)

George DeLendonck george at atrenta.com
Fri Mar 5 10:46:08 EST 2010

I was wondering whether the ipopt/cppad interface is ready for used. If so where can I get it because I did not find it as part of the cppad source code tar file release.

George Delendonck

NOTE: This message and its attachments are intended only for the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information or
forward-looking statements regarding product development.  Forward-looking
statements are subject to change at Atrenta's sole discretion and Atrenta will have
no liability for the delay or failure to deliver any product or feature mentioned in
such forward-looking statements.