[CppAD] Create a Libray wiht OS for calling it from an external tool???

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez albejor2002 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 13:09:05 EST 2008

Dear All,

   Just one theory question becuase I am not a fluent programmer. Sorry.

I am working with Ipopt (NLP) and BONMIN (MINLP) using OS (your
Optimization Services) in Windows Vista and using Microsoft Visual
Studio 9.0, and all works fine. Is easy to work with OS.

   My
aim now is to create a ".lib" for sending some parameters from an
external tool called Ecosimpro (Which is a modeling and simulation tool
which use C++). I would like to create a library for send the equations
and the constraints and for solving the NLP problem with IPOPT for
example externally and do some tests.

   There is a possibility to create a .lib using all the files included in the OS package?

Thanks a lot

Congratulations on this amazing project

Regards

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
Dpt.  of Systems Engineering and Automatic Control
Universidad de Valladolid  / University of Valladolid
Address: Facultad de Ciencias, c/ Real de Burgos s/n
47011 Valladolid, Spain
Tel: +34 647 670 581, Fax: +34 983 423161
e-mail: albejor at autom.uva.es