[CppAD] Problem with https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/CppAD/stable/1.0/CppAD

Michael Tautschnig tautschn at model.in.tum.de
Tue Oct 10 04:05:55 EDT 2006

> Hi Michael:
>
> Sorry, but I am still totally lost. Yes, I do have the correct
> autotools, and used them to build my own Coin project. I am trying to
> construct the correct Externals file for my project so that it downloads
> CppAD from the Stable trunk. I think this is the normal procedure for
> Coin projects. At least this is what I do for all of the other projects
> in my Externals file.

Oh, I think I got you totally wrong; you aren't building CppAD on its own, are
you?

As using CppAD via Externals probably ought to work, Brad might need to fix
this...

Till then, however, it should indeed suffice to:

cd <wherever_CppAD_is_checked_out_to>
autoreconf -i

Then the build should succeed, if the configure-script of CppAD is called
properly.

I'm not sure whether this the answer you were looking for, but I'll keep trying!

Best,
Michael