[Couenne] help about Couenne installation

Yifan Guan yfguan at umich.edu
Thu Jun 25 07:01:58 EDT 2020

Hi Roberto,

You might find this issue opened by me helpful.
https://github.com/coin-or/Couenne/issues/46
Coinbrew works like a charm.

Best,

Yifan

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 6:47 AM Roberto Marangoni <
roberto.marangoni at unipi.it> wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I am trying to install Couenne on a Centos 7 workstation, but I am
> experimenting several difficulties in following the installation
> procedures. I have just cloned Couenne from GitHub. The installation
> instrcutions say to go to the "ThirdParty" directory and install
> third-part packages, but there is no such one directory. Moreover, the
> README file states to read the INSTALL file, that is not present. Last,
> I have tried to install Couenne anyhow, and created the Build directory
> and run ../configure -C from that. It sats the Bonmin package is
> missing. I dowloaded and installed Bonmin1-8-8, succesfully terminated
> with make install, but the Couenne configure is still saying that Bonmin
> is not installed...
>
> Any suggestion is welcome!
>
> Thanks a lot for your assistance!
>
> Roberto

*Yifan Guan*
Computer Science Engineering
Undergraduate University of Michigan Class of 2019
Rackham Master University of Michigan Class of 2021
Website: https://yifanguan.github.io/