[Couenne] help about Couenne installation

Roberto Marangoni roberto.marangoni at unipi.it
Thu Jun 25 05:25:18 EDT 2020

Dear Sirs,

I am trying to install Couenne on a Centos 7 workstation, but I am
experimenting several difficulties in following the installation
procedures. I have just cloned Couenne from GitHub. The installation
instrcutions say to go to the "ThirdParty" directory and install
third-part packages, but there is no such one directory. Moreover, the
README file states to read the INSTALL file, that is not present. Last,
I have tried to install Couenne anyhow, and created the Build directory
and run ../configure -C from that. It sats the Bonmin package is
missing. I dowloaded and installed Bonmin1-8-8, succesfully terminated
with make install, but the Couenne configure is still saying that Bonmin
is not installed...

Any suggestion is welcome!

Thanks a lot for your assistance!

Roberto