[Couenne] post, couenne, matlab

Ning Wang ning5 at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 27 14:20:30 EDT 2019

Hi,

I am a PHD student from university of Alberta. Recently I encountered an
QCQP optimization problem and the problem can be well solved by Couenne (
through neos ).

My question is: is it possible to call couenne directly from matlab? I am
not very good at AMPL and my original code is written in matlab. I need to
run couenne many times, and rewrite the whole matlab code will cost me
lots of time.

I found a related issue on the internet. In 2011, Pietro Belotti suggested
a try by writing a .nl file from matlab and then run Couenne as a shell
script from Matlab and read the .sol file. Is there any new progress in
this issue?

Thank you very much for your time!

Bests,
Ning Wang