[Couenne] Problems with couenne solvers through pyomo - using python 3

Nitin Saraswat Nitin.Saraswat at fractalanalytics.com
Tue Mar 19 11:48:34 EDT 2019

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great!

We are trying to run couenne solver through pyomo in python and facing some issues as follows:

  1.  How to fix maximum number of iterations and computational time limit?(what other options can we pass to restrict the run time of the solver)
  2.  Is it possible to run couenne through pyomo on  Pyspark databricks microsoft azure platform

We are running behind the schedule to complete out solution and because of limited documentation on pyomo, we are facing lot of difficulties.

It would be great if you can answer above questions at your earliest convenience.
Looking forward to your prompt and positive response.

Thanks and Regards,
Nitin Saraswat
Mob: 7597306460