[Couenne] couenne doesn't exit normally -- Code in Pyomo

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 18:41:03 EDT 2018

Hi Nesrine,

it may be a bug in Couenne. To prove it, we need first to prove that
Couenne does receive different inputs when replacing p2/p1 with p2*(p1^-1).
To do so, please find out how to retrieve the .nl files that Pyomo passes
to Couenne or how to save such files from Pyomo with both models; let's
call these f1.nl and f2.nl. Second, run Couenne on f1 and f2 and verify
that the result is different as happened to you in Pyomo. If this happens,
then it's likely the problem is with Couenne, and I'd like to try both .nl
files. Keep in mind that the smaller the model for which the problem can be
replicated, the better, as debugging is easier.

Regards,
Pietro