[Couenne] Printing best solution found when time limit exceeded

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:43:35 EDT 2018

Just to add to what Giacomo correctly said: Couenne and Cbc have, for
several reason, a different idea of what makes a solution feasible, and
sometimes it happens in the opposite sense of what you observed (i.e. Cbc
logging a worse solution than what Couenne holds). Can you see any non-Cbc
log line that reports the solution with 0.25 objective, or the 0.28
objective?

What would be needed is a single methods for flexibility checking, which
Cbc allows for but hasn't been implemented in Couenne yet.

Regards,
Pietro