[Couenne] Printing best solution found when time limit exceeded

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:24:27 EDT 2018

Nesrine,
is the solution that you obtain feasible?
In my experience, the log is wrong: Cbc (the branch-and-bound part of
Couenne) thinks that it found a feasible solution of value 0.25, but
Couenne internally rejects it according to its own tolerances.
At the end of the search, Couenne prints the best solution it found -
which is worse than the "fictitious" 0.25 solution.

Giacomo