[Couenne] large number of error messages

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:35:08 EDT 2015

Hi Victor,

I'm aware of that. This is due to the Ipopt/AMPL interface
(Ipopt/src/Apps/AmplSolver/AmplTNLP.cpp), in particular function
nerror_ok(), line 1461: every time an evaluation error is encountered
a message is printed. I'm trying now to set the output level for that
specific message handler from within Couenne, since the print is the
Ipopt source so I can't directly control that. I'll keep you posted.

Pietro

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 1:15 AM, victor.zverovich at gmail.com