[Couenne] Print out intermediate Results

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:57:55 EST 2015

Dear Tom,

there are a few ways to do this. I'm assuming you have version 0.3 or
newer. you can edit CouenneRecordBestSol::update() in
Couenne/src/problem/CouenneRecordBestSol.cpp on line 244. This is one
point where a solution, given in vector givenSol, is saved. Other
points include the method CbcModel::setBestSolution() in CbcModel,
though as per recent discussions the above can catch more solutions.

If you want to exit after finding a solution that satisfies some
condition, you will have to get a hold of the underlying model and,
for instance, set its maximum time to zero so that it exit on maximum
time.

Hope this helps,
Pietro