[Couenne] Print out intermediate Results

Tom Van Acker Tom.VanAcker at esat.kuleuven.be
Wed Mar 4 07:32:06 EST 2015

Dear all,

Is there a way to print out an intermediate result found by Couenne? At a certain point the Couenne solver prints out the following line:

Cbc004I Integer solution of -13 found after 2062621 iterations and 1527 nodes (3593.06 sec)

It could be that the solution I get there is sufficient for my application, is there a way to print the solution.

With kind regards,

Tom Van Acker
--
Tom Van Acker
Researcher - University of Leuven (KU Leuven)