[Couenne] HSL library for Couenne (trunk)

fmargot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 8 07:12:07 EDT 2015

Hi:

To install a new version of Couenne (trunk), I followed the instructions
in ThirdParty/HSL/INSTALL.HSL and got a tar ball
coinhsl-linux-x86_64-2014.01.10.tar.gz (from the Coin-HSL Full download
option; I guess it should have everything). After unpacking it and
renaming the directory coinhsl as indicated, I get a configure error:

configure: error: cannot find sources (coinhsl/common/deps.f) in
../../../ThirdParty/HSL
configure: error: /bin/sh '../../../ThirdParty/HSL/configure' failed for
ThirdParty/HSL

This is not too surprising since there is indeed no coinhsl/common
directory in the tar ball received. It only has coinhsl/include and
coinhsl/lib.

What should I do now?

Francois